We Are AFK LTD are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (2018), and the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Andy Parker, 86 St Leonards Road, Hove, BN3 4QS, United Kingdom.
You and your data
We believe in the web, the world wide web. That means we host services anywhere that we believe will ensure we can reach you in the best way possible.
Your information may be transferred and stored in the United States, Europe, UK and Asia. Privacy laws are different the world over and we believe we respect those wherever we can. If you think we might be getting it wrong, tell us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With the exception of if you sign up to our newsletter and you gave us your name, we have no personal data about you.
Everything recording by web analytics packages is anonymised and impossible for us to reverse engineer to figure out who you are - the individual. We use analytics to learn about whether people are having difficulty using our site or not - that is it.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We really love cookies and inclusivity. With that in mind here's a recipe for vegan cookies.
- 3 ripe bananas about 1 1/2 cups puree, mashed or pureed until smooth
- 1/2 cup natural creamy peanut butter. Substitute almond butter for paleo or Whole30 compliance. unsweetened
- 1/2 cup good quality cocoa powder
- handful coarse sea salt for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a large mixing bowl, use a fork to thoroughly combine the first three ingredients until it reaches a smooth and uniform consistency.
- Scoop heaping tablespoons of dough onto a greased or lined cookie sheet, about 1 inch apart.
- Sprinkle the tops of the cookies with a pinch of sea salt.
- Bake for 8-15 minutes (see note) until cookies lose their sheen.
- Allow to cool and set on the cookie sheets for 3-5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Recipe is courtesy of A Clean Bake.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual or your exact location. it's just to help us do better.
Linking and referencing content
Unless stated, we own every word, image, video, or anything considered as content on this site.
You cannot use links in a way that may suggest a relationship between us that does not exist. For example saying we are partners, or associates. Ideally, don't create links on sites that are not owned by yourself. Our site must comply with content standards, and acceptable use.
If any of this is unclear, or you would like to reference our content elsewhere, contact email@example.com.